he said Xanax: Dosage, Uses and Contraindications
http://nmch.org.uk/?wordfence_lh=1 Xanax is a product of alprazolam, a medication benzodiazepine, or “benzo”, which is marketed as an alternative to Valium (diazepam). It is used to treat anxiety, panic attacks and problems associated with depression. It works by affecting the way the brain works, to increase the feeling of pleasure and reduce stress and anxiety. Bring this medicine at http://www.anemayiacarsbikes.com/888-dte71648-best-online-dating-site-for-late-20s.html Cheap Xanax Online Pharmac.
blog link Dosage:
Doses vary from 0.25mg to a maximum of 3mg per day (in comparison, a teaspoon of sugar is approximately 1,300 times this amount). A dose may take up to an hour to have an effect, which normally lasts between five and 12 hours, depending on the formulation of the medication. It may take four or five days to remove the medication from the body.
Alprazolam is an effective psychoactive drug that has been found multiple indications, especially in the field of anxiety. Some of the best known and usual are the following.
- Anxiety disorders: The main indication of alprazolam is its use in anxious disorders. Within them we frequently find panic disorder (with or without agoraphobia) and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Adaptive disorders: Adaptive disorders, those in which some type of derived and explainable symptomatology appears from the experience of a specific event or from psychosocial stress, are also often treated with alprazolam and other benzodiazepines.
- Depression: Although it is not a priority use, sometimes alprazolam has been used in depressive disorders, especially in those with high anxiety or presenting mixed anxiety-depressive symptoms. However, this application must be evaluated and applied with great caution in patients with suicidal ideations and serious depressions, as it can improve symptoms.
Alprazolam has also manifested itself in the treatment of discomfort and anxiety generated by chemotherapy in patients who must undergo it because of some type of tumor.
The use of alprazolam is not recommended for all types of patients, but there are circumstances that can make this psychoactive drug contraindicated. One of them occurs in patients with narrow-angle glaucoma, as well as in those subjects who suffer from alterations in the respiratory tract or suffer from respiratory failure, as it can be dangerous for them.
In the same way it should not be consumed during pregnancy and lactation. Likewise, those patients who have renal or hepatic insufficiency should consume this medication, or the doses should be much prescribed taking into account said insufficiency.
Call your doctor immediately if you have:
- Feeling depressed, thinking of suicide or wanting to hurt yourself
- Accelerated thoughts, increased energy, unusual risk behavior
- Confusion, agitation, hostility, hallucinations
- Uncontrolled muscle movements, tremors, seizures
- Strong heartbeat or heart flutter in your chest
Common side effects may include:
- Drowsiness, feeling tired
- Dragged speech, lack of balance or coordination
- Memory problems
- Feeling anxious early in the morning
The effect of chronic consumption of alprazolam
A fact that we must consider is that alprazolam is in many cases a drug that many patients end up taking too regularly. Thus, the effect of chronic consumption of this type of benzodiazepine has serious consequences. They are the following.
Low cognitive performance: attention and memory problems.
Psychomotor problems: slower movements.
Serious problems to drive or handle certain types of machinery