my response Modafinil: Uses and side-effect
check my reference Modafinil is a drug developed for the treatment of extreme lethargy. Despite its effectiveness in the intervention of sleep disorders, it can improve the performance of the subject in higher cognitive processes, such as memory and executive functions. best free dating apps for relationships Buy Modafinil Online and also you can buy this medicine from any other store near you.
Follow exactly the instructions of administration of Modafinil indicated by your doctor.
Swallow the tablets with the help of a glass of water. The usual dose Modafinil 100 mg tablets Modafinil 200 mg tablets per day, which means a daily maximum of 4 tablets (400 mg of modafinil). The total daily dose can be divided into 2 doses, one in the morning and one at noon, or take it once in the morning.
This medicine is not recommended in children. Modafinil 100mg tablets are very effective. Your doctor will tell you the duration of your treatment with modafinil. Do not stop treatment before, as the expected results would not be obtained. Consult your doctor, if you think the effect of the medicine is too strong or too weak.
Side-effects of Modafinil
Very common side effects are here.
- Unusually fast heartbeat (tachycardia) , palpitations , flushing
- Feeling dizzy, drowsy, numb or tingling
- Blurred vision
- Nausea, dry mouth, diarrhea, decreased appetite, indigestion, constipation
- Altered some blood test results (increase of certain liver enzymes in the blood)
- Abdominal pain, chest pain, excessive tiredness
- Irritability or nervousness, insomnia (difficulty sleeping), anxiety, depression, abnormal thoughts, confusion.
- Increased blood pressure, electrocardiogram abnormal, irregular heartbeat, slow heartbeat , low blood pressure
- Increased eosinophils (eosinophilia) (a type of white blood cells) in blood, decrease in white blood cell (leucopenia)
- Sore throat, respiratory distress, rhinitis (dripping and itchy nose), increased cough, asthma, nosebleeds, sinusitis
- Excess gas, gastroesophageal reflux (regurgitation of stomach fluid), vomiting, increased appetite, thirst, difficulty swallowing, ulcers (sores) on the tongue, mouth ulcers
- Urine abnormal, increased frequency of urination
- Excessive sweating, rash, acne, itchy skin
- Muscle weakness, muscle pain, leg cramps, joint pain, muscle spasms
- Diabetes mellitus
- Swelling in the limbs, weight gain, weight loss, increased blood cholesterol, increased sugar in the blood
- Backache, reactions allergic mild (such as fever hay), neck pain
A total of 151 intakes of 1000 mg or more (5 times the maximum recommended daily dose of 200 mg) were reported in 32 individuals. In 2 cases of overdose with 4500 mg and 4000 mg. The adverse effects observed were limited and did not generate life commitment, recovering the patients the next day. Adverse effects included excitation or agitation, insomnia, and a slight to moderate increase in hemodynamic parameters. In none of the cases or in other instances of doses greater than 1000 mg / day, including an experience with doses of up to 1200 mg / day for 21 consecutive days was there any unexpected adverse effect or some type of specific organ toxicity. In a case of multiple daily intakes of 600 mg of modafinil, paranoid delusions and auditory hallucinations were observed, with a reversal of the picture 36 hours after discontinuation of the drug.